The New Heart of Aptos
We’re excited to be a part of the Aptos community at the historic Hihn Apple Barn and bringing fresh, organic, locally sourced food to Aptos Village!
What you'll find:
Discover hundreds of local products along with fresh, local and organic produce, meats with no added hormones, sustainably-sourced seafood, and your new favorite healthy dining spot! We have indoor and outdoor seating, tasting events, bike parking and so much more.
Some of our special features include:
- Farm-fresh local and organic produce, with fresh grab-and-go cut fruit.
- Full-service meat and seafood department with a wide selection of sustainably raised meat and sustainable seafood with transparent ratings from FishWise and Seafood Watch, in energy-efficient cases.
- Extensive deli with made-to-order sandwiches, as well as a pizza bar, wok and ramen bar, fresh sushi rolled daily, made-from-scratch soup and salad bar.
- Everyday grocery staples, including bulk items and local products.
- Fully stocked wellness department with local products, double Neighbor Rewards points on all supplements and body care, and knowledgeable assistance from our wellness experts.
- Full-service organic coffee bar
- An award winning juice and smoothie bar using fresh, organic ingredients
- Straus organic soft serve ice cream
- Award-winning local and organic cheeses, indulgent bakery goods and a wide selection of local and exclusive beer, cider and wine.
Be the first to know
Join our email list to stay up-to-date on sales, recipes and seasonal arrivals, plus join Neighbor Rewards and get a point per dollar you spend on almost everything in our new Aptos store. Learn about Neighbor Rewards here.
Work with us:
Check our careers page for opportunities at our Aptos store.
Cooking Classes & More! Registration, cost and additional information on all classes and events can be found in the Classes & Events section. GO TO FULL CALENDARVIEW ALL EVENTS
Click here to learn more about the Aptos Village project.
161 Aptos Village Way
Aptos, CA 95003
8 AM - 9 PM Daily
A third-generation native Santa Cruzan, Justin has lived here his entire life—the last eight of which he’s spent working with New Leaf Community Markets. He loves cooking and making pizza (ask him about his sourdough starter), golfing with his friends and family, and sampling new craft beers whenever he travels.
1210 41st Ave.
Capitola, CA 95010
1134 Pacific Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060