Aptos - Coming Soon
The New Heart of Aptos
We’re excited to be joining the community and bringing fresh, organic, locally sourced food to Aptos Village!
As is often the case with when working in historic spaces, we’ve encountered a few challenges in our restoration and retrofitting of the Hihn Apple Barn. Despite these hiccups, construction is ongoing and we’re excited about our progress.
Stay tuned for an opening date!
What to look forward to:
At New Leaf we’re dedicated to stocking the best organic and local products we can find, alongside the grocery classics you know and love and a large section of natural health & wellness products. You’ll also find:
• Great farm-fresh, organic and local produce, often from small, nearby farms.
• Humanely and sustainably ranched meats and eco-friendly seafood.
• Full service butcher block, coffee bar, bakery, and deli.
• Healthy, delicious ready-to-eat sushi, sandwiches, and salads.
• Made-to-order hot food including wok stir-fry, ramen, pizza, and soups.
• Ample bicycle parking for our pedal-powered shoppers.
• Indoor and outdoor seating areas and comfy coffee lounge.
Work with us:
Check our careers page for opportunities coming up at our Aptos store.
Cooking Classes & More! Registration, cost and additional information on all classes and events can be found in the Classes & Events section. GO TO FULL CALENDARVIEW ALL EVENTS
Click here to learn more about the Aptos Village project.