We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh citrus juice (we used equal parts grapefruit, lemon and lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3/4 pound highest-quality fresh Ahi tuna, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 avocado, chopped
Adapted from Bon Apetit
Combine citrus juice, tamari, mirin, and sesame oil in a large bowl and set aside. Toss Ahi tuna, scallions and jalapenos in the sauce and let marinade for 30-60 minutes. Just before serving toss in avocado and serve with suggestions below.
Quick pickled cucumbers
Wakame Salad (available in the Seafood Department)
Tobiko (flying fish roe)
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!