We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
You can't have too many plums in this sensational salad.
- 1 lb firm ripe plums, pitted and cut into wedges
- For the dressing:
- use 1/4 of the cut and prepared plum wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- To assemble the salad:
- 5 oz baby arugula
- 1 small head radicchio, cored and shredded
- 1/4 lb dried plums, quartered
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 lb caciotta or pecorino fresco
Pit fresh plums and cut into small wedges. Reserve 3/4 of the plums for assembling the salad.
In blender, puree 1/4 of the plum wedges with the oil, vinegar, shallot, thyme, salt & pepper. Thin with a little water, if needed.
In a large salad bowl, season arugula & radicchio with salt and pepper, then add the fresh plums and pine nuts. Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly. Garnish with the dried plum pieces & cheese chopped coarsely.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!