We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter (or olive oil, if you prefer)
- 4 Coho salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 navel oranges, divided use
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce, if you prefer)
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Salt and black pepper
- Juice and zest 1 orange and set aside. Slice remaining orange and set aside.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, add orange juice and zest, reduce, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes. Stir in brown sugar, honey, tamari and garlic and bring to a simmer, 5-6 minutes. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add salmon fillets, skin-side up, and sear, about 4 minutes. Flip and spoon over reduced orange juice mixture. Continue to cook, 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan and arrange on serving platter with fresh sliced oranges. This salmon is delicious with herbed rice or roasted cauliflower (if you have any orange sauce remaining, drizzle over cauliflower in the last 5 minutes of roasting).Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!