We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- FOR SALAD:
- 2 whole Cara Cara oranges peeled, pith removed and segmented
- 1 bulb fennel quartered, cored and shaved
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios chopped and toasted
- FOR DRESSING:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey slightly warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper, more to taste
In a medium bowl, combine oranges, fennel and cilantro. Set aside.
In a small bowl or covered jar, combine oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper and whisk or shake to emulsify.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Pour dressing over salad and gently toss to combine.
Just before serving, sprinkle with pistachios.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!