We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 (2”) piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 5 1⁄2 tbsp. coarsely ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 oz. tuna steak, preferably sushi grade
- 1 tbsp. coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas, strings discarded, cut crosswise into 1” pieces
- 1⁄4 cup roughly chopped mint
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 watermelon or 6 large regular red radishes, halved and thinly sliced
1. Purée soy sauce, vinegar, honey, mustard, sesame oil, 1⁄2 tsp. of the white sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and 1 1⁄2 tbsp. of pepper in a blender until smooth. With the motor running, drizzle in 1⁄2 cup of the olive oil until dressing is emulsified; set aside.
2. Heat remaining canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season tuna with remaining pepper and salt; cook, flipping once, until medium rare, 2–4 minutes. Let cool, then cut into 1⁄2” pieces and transfer to a bowl. Add reserved dressing, snap peas, mint, remaining white and black sesame seeds, radishes, salt, and pepper.
3. Toss gently to combine and let sit 30 minutes before serving.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!