We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
The best thing to do with those naturally-dyed Easter eggs? Deviled eggs for brunch, of course!
- 6 large eggs, hardboiled, peeled and cooled
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 dashes your favorite hot sauce, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped for garnish
Halve hard boiled eggs lengthwise, and carefully scoop out yolks. Place yolks in a bowl, and mash with a fork. Add mustard, hot sauce, salt, pepper and dill. Stir in mayonnaise.
Fill each egg white with about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the egg-yolk mixture and garnish with cooked bacon and fresh dill.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!