We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 package fresh pizza dough
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp your fave BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
Preheat oven to 425 and roll out pizza dough.
Toss shredded chicken with 2 tbsp BBQ sauce. Spread remaining BBQ sauce on pizza dough.
Layer on mozzarella, chicken, gouda, and red onion slices. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Top pizza with green onion. Slice and serve immediately!Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!