We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 5 cups of your favorite tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cheese (we recommend a blend of your favorite jack and cheddar cheeses)
- 2 cups New Leaf’s housemade pulled BBQ chicken
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce, plus extra for drizzling on top
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Arrange half of the chips on the bottom of a 1.5 qt casserole dish.
Add a layer of ½ the pulled BBQ chicken, half the BBQ sauce and half the shredded cheese.
Top with remaining chips, then layer with remaining pulled chicken, BBQ sauce and shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Remove from oven and top with a drizzle of BBQ sauce, sour cream, green onions and cilantro.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!