We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 4-inch piece of kombu, optional
- 1 quart vegetable broth or water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 large sheet raw nori, cut into small strips
- 1 pound sprouted tofu, cubed (optional)
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 1/2 cup warm water (for mixing with miso)
Rinse the kombu and steep overnight in a quart of broth or water.
Remove kombu and heat up the broth to about 175°F, do not boil. Stir in green onion, nori, and tofu, if using. Simmer for 3-5 minutes, remove from heat. Dissolve miso paste in warm water, and then stir into soup mixture. Serve and enjoy.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!