We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and finely chopped*
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup sprouted or toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cherries
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
Place the kale in a large bowl, add lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, garlic, and salt. Wash hands, then massage mixture for 1–2 minutes until kale is softened. Add almonds, cherries and olives and toss to combine ingredients. Place salad in fridge for 15-20 minutes before enjoying to allow kale to continue softening and flavors to meld.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!