We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/4 cup New Seasons Market olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds small carrots, scrubbed, tops trimmed, halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Whisk garlic, oil, maple syrup, harissa, and cumin seeds in a small bowl.
Toss carrots and lemon with garlic mixture in a large roasting pan to coat; season with salt and pepper.
Roast, tossing occasionally, until carrots are tender and lemons are caramelized, 35–40 minutes.Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!