We love cooking—and we know you do too! Discover our favorite recipes and create something delicious.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp to 1/4 cup of minced white onion
- 1-2 jalapeños (or your favorite pepper), stems and seeds removed, minced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Dash of fresh black pepper
- 1/2 ripe tomato, chopped (optional)
Cut avocados in half and remove seed. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and roughly mash. Add all other ingredients and mix. Heat of the jalapeño can vary, so start with a half of one and add to the guacamole to your desired degree of hotness. Serve with chips and salsa and enjoy!Recipes Home
Welcome to the New Leaf Community Markets Recipes
Discover recipes on organic and natural foods, nutrition, and cooking, from expert chefs and the local community!